- After an examination undertaken by the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (‘ORIC’) in 2011, ORIC ranked the Goldfields Land and Sea Council in Western Australia’s top four (4) Aboriginal corporations.
- 2010 Nominee for the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce ‘Community Organisation (Non for profit) Award
- Member of the National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples
- After an 18 year process, Esperance Nyungars had their native title recognised by the Federal Court of Australia at a consent determination in Esperance on Friday, 14 March 2014.
- Friday, 21 November 2014 was a joyous day for the Ngadju people as they had their native title recognised by the Federal Court of Australia down in Norseman.
Unlike the Esperance Nyungar determination which was done by consent, the Ngadju determination was hard-won in contested litigation. The judgment also included the first official recognition of Exclusive Possession native title for the region.